- An old soft bristled toothbrush
- Liquid soap
- Paper towels / Soft Cloth free of lint
- Lukewarm water
- A bowl
- Put warm water in the bowl
- Soak the jewelry in lukewarm water for about five minutes.
- Remove the jewelry and set aside. Put liquid soap in the toothbrush.
- Gently brush the jewelries using the soft-bristled brush. REMINDER: Brush from outside and inside the jewelry pieces to cover all crevices. Do this separately per item.
- Rinse. Softly pat to dry the jewelry items using paper towels.
Do this at least once a month.
Your Friendly Jeweller,